What is niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor?
niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a health monitor for measuring blood pressure and heart rate. It measure your blood pressure with ease and accuracy in the comfort of your own home in just a few steps.
niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is for?
Why you should buy niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Easy to use. You just need to position yourself and the cuff in any ways you feel comfortable and then you need to turn on the machine to start the measurement by pressing start. Then, the machine will start the recording for a while. You just need to sit and relax while the machine is doing its job. At the end, the machine will give you the measurement of the test.
- Easy to read. This machine has an extra large LCD display with a number of features that shows clearly the results of the measurement with large digits. Anyone can see it easily and understand it directly.
- Very convenient in any places. You can use this machine at home while sitting down watching a movie. This machine can be taken to your workplace such as office and use it so you can take your time a bit to rest after doing a lot of job. You also can bring this machine while travelling because it has its own pouch to keep the machine for safety.
- It has WHO blood pressure classification.
- Great memory. The memory stores the last 99 readings each, so you don’t need to worry anymore about memory trouble.
- Large capacity. This machine can keep 2 groups of measuring date at the same time.
- Nice armband. The armband is very comfortable and convenient to wear.
- Time and date display. You can easily see current time and date at the machine.
How to use niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Put the cuff around your arm. It doesn’t matter left or your right arm. Just choose any arm you wants.
- Turn on the machine by pressing start to make the machine start the measurement.
- The cuff will inflate by itself. After the cuff is inflated, the automatic mechanism will slowly reduce the cuff pressure.
- You can look at the display of the machine to see your blood pressure reading. The machine will show your systolic and diastolic blood pressures on the screen. Write down your blood pressure, with the systolic pressure before the diastolic pressure (for example, 119/81).
- If you want to repeat the measurement, wait 2 to 3 minutes before the cuff is back to its normal condition.
Note: To get the best result…
- Make sure you rest at least 10 minutes before measuring.
- Don’t eat any food or drink that contains caffeine or alcohol 30 minutes before measuring.
- Empty your bladder before measuring.
- Sit in a comfortable positon and follow the guide how to use the machine.
How to know your niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is still accurate?
- After you use your machine a few times, make sure you take your machine to a doctor to check it whether it is still accurate or not. You also can take your machine immediately to a doctor once you buy it.
- Make sure you take care of the machine properly and store it nicely. Important thing to know is about the tubing. You must regularly check the tubing in case it has been leaks. Make sure it is not twist when you store the machine and keep in mind always keep it away from heat.
- If you want to get the best or accurate result, you must use the machine in a proper and correct ways. If you still can’t do it in a correct way, you can go to a doctor and ask them how to use the machine correctly.
CLICK HERE to see whether wrist blood pressure monitors are accurate as traditional arm monitors.
How to know your blood pressure numbers?
So, what is blood pressure numbers mean? Doctors call them systolic (the top number) and diastolic (the bottom number) blood pressure. As you can see in the machine display, it is written SYS for systolic and DIA for diastolic, also PUL for pulse. This is very important to know and it could save your life.
Systolic Blood Pressure Number
- When your heart beats, it squeezes and pushes blood through your arteries to the rest of your body. This force will create pressure on those blood vessels and that is your systolic blood pressure
Normal systolic pressure = Less than 120
Elevated = 120 – 129
Stage 1 high blood pressure (hypertension) = 130 – 139
Stage 2 hypertension = 140 or higher
Hypertensive crisis = Higher than 180
Diastolic Blood Pressure Number
- The diastolic reading or the bottom number after the systolic number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart rests between beats. This is the time when the heart fills with blood and gets oxygen.
Normal diastolic pressure = Less than 80
Elevated = Less than 80
Stage 1 high blood pressure (hypertension) = 80 – 89
Stage 2 hypertension = 90 or higher
Hypertensive crisis = Higher than 120
CLICK HERE to learn more about systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
What you should do after you get your blood pressure numbers?
- If yours is normal, you only should get it checked once a year or more frequently as your doctors suggests.
- If yours is elevated, you need to get it checked every 3-6 months. You also need to do more exercise and have a balanced diet.
- If yours is stage 1 hypertension, you should changes your lifestyle. Your doctor also can give you medication and check your condition after a month.
- If yours is stage 2 hypertension, you should get medication. You also need to change your lifestyle.
- If yours is hypertensive crisis, you need to consult your doctor immediately. Save your life!
Whether you have a high blood pressure or not, you still need this niceEshop Arm Blood Pressure Monitor around you. You need to check your blood pressure at least once a year so you know what your body condition is. It is very easy to measure your own blood pressure at home if you already have this machine. If you are not satisfy with the result, you can go directly to a doctor and do the test again. By doing this, you can take a further step if anything happen to you. It is very important to take care of our health.